Cold Room Construction and Installation
Using only quality insulated panels and doors in our cold room construction, A&B Refrigeration create temperature controlled hygienic environments for businesses who rely on hygienic food production and storage whether it be 0°C or -20°C.
From hygienic food processing environments, cold stores, cold rooms and chilled distribution warehouses through to, walk-in freezers and distribution areas our experience and specialist knowledge covers all food hygiene storage situations.
A&B Refrigeration can design and construct a bespoke cold room facility to match perfectly any food safe project to satisfy our client’s requirements. We can be relied upon to bring the project to conclusion on time and within budget.
A typical project could include:
- Installation of freezer panels
- Installation of heated floor for freezer room preventing perma frost affecting the ground
- Installation of insulated, heated doors with heated frames
- Installation of Butchery areas food safe throughout for the production of raw meat products
- Installation of chiller rooms
- Installation of refrigeration to satisfy food storage regulations.
What are chilled areas are they used for?
On both large and small scales, cold rooms are used as stores and hygienic food preparation areas slowing the deterioration of perishable produce and allowing for greater control in distribution.
Storage areas, walkways, and shelving for the cold room must all be considered. You may want it to be used as both a food hygiene preparation area as well as a storage area.
We can help you answer your questions and recommend the idea design for your requirements and budget.